Distribution Services Representative II - Austin, Texas LDR Spine USA, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED PURPOSE
Perform varied assigned duties as related to receiving/shipping goods and materials, inventory storage, warehousing, domestic and international shipping, quality control, and computer tracking documentation. Interface with external sales organizations providing sales support, coordinating requests for loaner implants, loaner instruments, inventory restocks, and other sales activities.
1. Receive/Ship inventory and other purchased goods/materials following written procedures and guidelines.
2. Store inventory per the established numerical-alphabetical order.
3. Clean and disinfect instruments. Verify the functionality of instruments. Inspect instruments for cosmetic requirements. Verify instruments to be in good working order before and after field use.
4. Assemble and restock implant banks and instrument sets.
5. Confirm bank and set contents before and after field use.
6. Track movement of loaner instruments and implants. Track lost or misdirected shipments.
7. Research and resolve lot number discrepancies with accuracy.
8. Maintain department records using Excel and Navision software.
9. Assist Accounting in outside audits on as needed basis.
10. Perform cycle counts and annual audits within the department as directed.
11. Responsible for responding to customer needs or requirements within the job parameters.
12. Assist in the maintaining controls for accountability of fixed assets as well as assigned consignment inventory.
13. Maintain Loaner Implant/Instrument Board and account for all sets.
14. Serve as on-call via pager (cell phone) during off-hours including weekends and holidays, per the department rotation schedule.
||4030 West Braker Lane |
Austin, TX 78759
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Distribution & Customer Service|
|Tags:||shipping receiving inventory |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
LDR works closely with surgeons to develop implantable spine systems and instrumentation that restore optimum stability and mobility to patients and to make spine surgery more reproducible and easier to perform. More information is located at www.ldrholding.com.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Austin Ventures
, PTV Sciences
, Rothschild Private Equity
, Telegraph Hill Partners All Jobs: at LDR Spine USA, Inc.
|Headquarters:||13785 Research Boulevard|
Austin, TX 78750
|Industry:||Medical Devices and Equipment|
|Company Profile:||Vision: LDR combines passion and innovation to improve spine care.
Mission: LDR develops and markets total spine solutions for patients and the surgeon community worldwide. We listen to surgeons and use our technical experience and passion for improvement to create innovative spine products.
2001- LDR Medical, SAS
2004- LDR Spine USA, Inc.
2006- LDR Holding Corporation
Ownership and Financing:
Primary Investors: Austin Ventures, PTV Sciences,
Rothschild Private Equity and Telegraph Hill Partners
Support LDR Spine USA, Inc. with Social Media services