District Sales Manager - Major Accounts, West Region Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales leadership team you will be responsible for building and driving the region major account sales teams to exceed company objectives and grow the region according to plan. You will be responsible for managing the sales team on a day to day basis including- pipeline review, Demand Gen review, Channel Review, and overall performance management of the sales team.
In addition you will hire and expand the region to scale with the company growth and objectives. Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for identifying and signing appropriate channel partners and ensuring they are scheduled for training and become proficient in soliciting the Palo Alto solution. In addition, you will be responsible to participate in quarterly review sessions with the key partners in the region. It is also expected that you will have a direct involvement and influence in all opportunities that exceed 6 figures, focusing sales efforts on large key accounts with the sales team.
Extensive domestic travel is required. Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling and managing sales teams in network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches. Candidates should also have practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances. The qualified candidate must possess a deep understanding of how to build a region in a fast growing dynamic environment, leveraging the channel community and creating a culture within the region that supports the objectives of the Company.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience, and 5 years of Sales Management experience , preferably within the East coast region.
- Self motivated
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Prior startup experience, experience being one of the first RSMs and or Sales Managers into an organization
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED