Diversity and Military Technical Recruiter SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Diversity and Military Technical Recruiter
Human Resources and Office Support | Hawthorne, CA, United States
Diversity and Military Technical Recruiter- SpaceX believe strongly in inclusion in the workforce for all diversity groups, and maintain a special belief in the need to partner with our Veteran community. We are seeking a passionate individual to build strategic relationships, and actively source amazing military and diversity talent to support SpaceX growth as a market leading technology powerhouse.
- Develop innovative techniques to source, recruit and hire the best, most qualified talent from across the demographic spectrum to meet the needs of our growing organization
- Evaluate the skill level and overall fit of applicants through resume screening, phone interviews and in person interviews; maintain an exceptionally high hiring bar
- Insure transparent and consistent communications with both clients and candidates throughout the hiring process
- Plan and execute recruiting events and outreach campaigns
- B.A./B.S. degree from an accredited University
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a corporate environment in either a recruitment or sales role
- World-class customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge or aptitude for technology
- Evidence of success against targets in a fast paced environment
- Prior activity duty military experienced desired
- MA in social science or business
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental insurance and free gym memberships. By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resource Department at (310) 363-6000.
<< Back to Current Openings
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED