Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 2,400 Roadsters to customers worldwide and received more than 13,000 reservations for Model S. Model S, the worldÂ¹s first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle, began deliveries to U.S. customers in June of this year and was named Motor TrendÂ¹s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
The DMV Compliance Coordinator is part of the sales operations team, and will work with Sales Advisors, other Tesla departments and external parties to help complete vehicle reservations, bookings and delivery.
- Coordinates with Sales and Delivery Specialists to process pre-delivery and delivery documents completely and accurately
- Upon return of documents, inputs information into the appropriate systems and distributes paperwork to designated recipients
- Records information and ensures data quality in Salesforce.com, DealerTrack and other record-keeping systems
- Verifies sales orders for accuracy
- Maintains vehicle files
- Serves as an authority on vehicle tax and registration rules by geography, keeping abreast of changes as they are announced, and communicating them to the team in a timely manner
- Processes DMV registrations related to sales, as well as for Tesla-owned vehicles
- Participates in testing of new and updated forms and processes
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Backs up complementary sales admin functions as needed
- Serves as a full back up to the Compliance Sales Operations Administrator
- Ability to adapt to frequent change
- Superior attention to detail under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, according to activity volume
- Ability to work across multiple systems; experience with Salesforce.com a plus
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|