Document Control Specialist Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Responsible for supporting Quality System document control activities for Promega Madison location. The work will support the activities of generating new documents, revising existing documents, and obsoleting documents in EtQ. The work will also support the Quality System record retention practices and policies managed by the Document Control group.
1. Executes the necessary tasks in the EtQ document control module to generate new documents, revise existing documents, or obsolete existing documents. The tasks for checking and processing documents may include:
? Updating document web form
? Revising document(s) with identified change(s)
? Fixing formatting errors
? Perform review of document to ensure proper document custom properties
? Applying document protection
? Routing document to identified approvers or next phase in workflow
? Obsoleting documents
2. Supports Quality System record retention program. The tasks to help support record retention may include:
? Scanning of quality system records
? Filing quality system records
? Coordinating with outside service provider(s) for off-site record storage
3. Practices continuous improvement by improving processes and procedures, eliminating non-value-added activities, and developing a self-development plan.
4. Related duties as assigned.
5. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Assist in the improvement of document change processes or record retention practices.
2. Assist in the support of other EtQ modules such as the Training module.
3. Assist in third party audits by facilitating the identification and retrieval of documents.
4. Perform general administrative support for QA&RA as assigned.
1. Associate degree, Bachelor?s degree or relevant experience.
2. Minimum one year of similar or related experience in document control coordination, processing, or record retention role.
3. High attention to detail.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Strong PC skills to include proficiency in Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
6. Strong desire to learn new skills and participate in continuous improvement projects.
1. Experience processing documents in EtQ or similar electronic quality management system.
2. Familiarity with document revision or record retention practices in a medical device or other regulated industry.
1. Ability to use computer, office tools, equipment.
2. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
3. Ability to occasionally move objects weighing up to 30lbs.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED