Documentation Controller PCH International
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Functional Team
Global Printing and Packaging
Interface between key accounts and client teams for document management from NPI to EOL, including Daily BOM management, Premedia file management, and Work Order management.
Daily BOM management
- Launch management
- Production readiness
- BOM release
- Change (Lifecycle) management, communication and closure
- Inventory status and estimated cut in date
- Date cut in
- Sharestream monitoring (Iridio release --?? beats apvl)
- File download and routing
Work Order management
- W/O recipt and routing to respective PM/Client team member
- SQT receipt and routing for sales and approval
- Closure of W/O
Required Qualifications, Experience & Key Skills
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 years +experience of document control experience within consumer electronics commodities encompassing BOM management from NPI through end of life, Premedia and Structural management. Experience with Oracle and/or SAP required. Must be detail oriented. Organized individual team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Experience in working with virtual teams is a must. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of new product development, life cycle and end of life management required.
- Manufacturing lead time and process understanding required. Must meet deadlines and facilitate time to market readiness.
- Experience with global teams required.
- Understanding of Premedia and structural files optional.
- Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader
- Travel 0-10% of the time.
PCH Work Style, Personal Attributes & Attitudes
PCH work environment is relationship based and staff members need to be able to work effectively within a number of differently structured teams. This position needs to be both a team and individual contributor.
Strong verbal & written English communication, negotiating skills are paramount, as is a driven and positive 'can do' attitude. Articulate and succinct communication is highly valued, as well as a strong customer service focus. Client relationship skills are required to be successful in this role.
A solid skill base is needed to hit the ground running, and commercial acumen focusing on long-term outcomes and the financial implications of the actions expected.
Strategic thought processes are vital in processing and analyzing data in order to reach key points, and the ability to think in the 'bigger picture' is an advantage.
The ability to best solve a problem quickly and effectively using networks is also a must, along with the ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
The typical PCH work style would be relationship oriented where support for others in achieving goals is a key consideration. Looking above the obvious to achieve broader based solutions using initiative is standard, and a flexible approach to problem solving utilizing various resources is required.
The ability to think on your feet and effectively deal with stress in a supportive environment is also considered necessary. An aptitude to want to learn is important and results driven individual with a pleasant demeanor are vital attributes. The ability to effectively communicate and liaise with a wide range of clients is also necessary.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED