Do you have an eye for web design? Do you enjoy building sites with Drupal and PHP that engage your audience? Do you enjoy collaborating with others to extend drupal to do new things and contribute back to the Drupal community? If so, we want you to join our team and help us build an excellent on-line experience for our prospects, community members, customers, and partners.
Everyone builds websites, but our web team is building more. We are not only building an online marketing presence â€" we are also creating an ecosystem for our customers, partners, and community that allows them to engage with one another as well as with us to successfully learn about and leverage our products and participate in our community of over 300,000 developers.
This web developer will be part of a small team in San Francisco that develops and supports Jaspersoft's online presence which spans across www.jaspersoft.com, community.jaspersoft.com, our Online Learning Portal, Customer Support Portal, etc.
- Design, build, and maintain Drupal-based web sites, including custom module and theme development
- Work with stakeholders to build and deliver a great online experience for our customers, partners, and community members
- Integrate web properties with one another as well as with 3rd party sales, marketing, shopping cart (Ubercart), and authentication tools via available APIs.
- Assist in the upgrade of web properties and custom modules from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Interest and eagerness in discovering, learning, and applying the latest and best technologies
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills as well as the ability to work independently and own projects from start to finish
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects at the same time
- 1+ years of in-depth development experience with Drupal, including APIs and themes
- 1+ years of PHP development experience
- 1+ years HTML/CSS
- Solid BASH experience
- 1+ years MySQL and SQL
- 1+ years Apache administration
- Ability to accurately assess project complexity and provide estimates and timeframes for completion
- Passion for quality web design and technique
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Local to the San Francisco Bay Area.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience developing and managing high-traffic web sites
- Experience with responsive and mobile web design
- Involvement and contributions to the Drupal community
- Experience with revision control systems such as Git and SVN
- Experience with user experience design and implementation
- Understanding and experience in developing high performance websites
- Experience in implementing and working within content approval and staging workflows
If you have a portfolio of work, including sample code and reference sites - we would love to see it.