E-Mail Marketing Manager Tesla Motors
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla's Model S is the world's first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine's 2013 Automobile of the YearÂ® and Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the YearÂ®.Email Marketing Manager
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing email communications, lead nurturing and retention strategies, and successfully growing the email marketing channel. Further develop the email marketing program to increase customer engagement, optimize our email communications, and support brand objectives. The Email Marketing Manager will coordinate with internal marketing teams to execute company and online content strategies. They will be responsible for conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to management about the performance of the email marketing program as well as ensuring best practices. This position is an individual contributor and will also be responsible for creating, executing and iterating the creative design and content for email templates.
- Help drive community awareness and education strategy by working collaboratively to develop a comprehensive email program for global retail channel
- Work with sales team in developing and executing lead nurturing and drip campaigns
- Leverage email marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention, lead nurturing, and up-sell programs
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Manage dynamic email templates using HTML, Java Script and PHP
- Oversee QA and end to end testing for email templates
- Create data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and tests that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Contribute to comprehensive testing & reporting matrix that accurately assesses delivery and performance of each email campaign on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity with fast-growing, high-volume lists
- Manage testing and optimization efforts of programs
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
- Work with cross functional team to develop and advance email tools
- 2 â€" 4 years online marketing-specific experience with a minimum 2 years demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing and ROI analysis
- Expert knowledge of Silverpop, Cheetahmail, YesMail, ExactTarget, Eloqua or other top tier email marketing/CRM
- Strategic CRM focus and can suggest creative solutions in-line with business objectives
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML,
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite with ability to create compelling and effective email designs.
- Passion for retention and email marketing, as well as personal achievement of goals with a drive to succeed
- Exceptional written communication skills and with experience is writing compelling messages to a consumer.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED