Eclipsys Clinical Workflow Analysis Consultants Vitalize Consulting Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DESCRIPTION
Vitalize Consulting Solutions provides a wide variety of clinical, business and IT professional services to healthcare organizations. We provide these services in the areas of application implementation and enhancement, process optimization, interface development, project management, technology and integration, training and knowledge transfer. We seek to provide our clients with positive outcomes, for a predictable price through an effective blend of professional services and package solutions that address both tactical and strategic customer needs.
Our success is a direct result of our focus to deliver quality services to our clients and our commitment to a team-oriented, supportive environment for our employees. Vitalize's adage, "Strengthen Your Team with Ours", demonstrates the importance we place on teamwork while working with our clients.
VCS is looking for Healthcare Technology Consultants who have expertise with PHYSICIAN DOCUMENTATION AND ORDERS WORKFLOW IN SUNRISE CLINICAL MANAGER (SCM), ED MANAGER AND/OR AMBULATORY MANAGER.
Qualified candidates will have
- Design and workflow experience in Eclipsys clinical applications for use by Physicians which will include a mix of the following:
o Orders, ordersets, multi-grid ordersets
o CPOE Initiatives
o Clinical Documentation (Structured Notes, Flowsheets, KBC)
- Clinical background (RN, PA, MD)
- Consulting experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with physicians
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Process, Current/Future State, Gap Analysis skills
- Ability to sell end-users on new clinical information system initiatives
- Ability to facilitate design sessions and obtain end-user needs for the configuration of clinical solutions
- Experience in mentoring and providing knowledge transfer and fostering adoption
- History of satisfied and referenceable clients
Relocation is NOT necessary, however, weekly travel (Monday Thursday) is required. We can consider independent subcontractors, fixed term and standard salaried employment.
This is for a specific engagement that will begin immediately with the right resources selected by the client (two positions available) for a minimum of 6 months.
||500 North Walnut Road |
Kennett Square, PA 19348
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED