ECS Support Specialist - Tier 2 Surgery Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://www.sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Tier 2- ECS Support Specialist for it Office in Wallingford, CT. Shift hours will be Monday - Friday, 11:30 am- 8:00 pm.
Summary of Position:As an ECS Support Specialist you will be a key member of the SourceMedical technical support team with the key responsibility of responding to product application and technical support questions from customers using SourceMedical software designed for specific segments of the medical industry. In this role, you will focus on taking incoming calls from SourceMedical clients to provide technical support to end users with the goal of diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving basic to intermediate software issues.
As an individual contributor in this role, keys to your success include displaying a superior customer service orientation in every interaction with end users, strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills resulting in first-time resolution and excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities during peak volume times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Accepts responsibility/accountability for responding to all customer issues to resolution for ECS, using customer service skills to gather information, diagnose issue and offer solutions as applicable. Measures success of solutions and adjusts approach if issue is not resolved. Uses resources available to escalate issues as necessary while maintaining a high individual close rate with first-time resolution. Assists other members of Client Services Team as necessary based on skill level.
2. Displays strong customer service orientation in all customer communication, using professional, courteous, and tactful communication and problem-solving skills driving high post-inquiry customer satisfaction.
3. Displays solid troubleshooting skills to resolve basic to intermediate ECS issues. Uses resources provided during initial and ongoing training/support to build individual knowledge base resulting in high close rate over time.
4. Uses time management and transitional skills techniques to ensure high productivity, meeting assigned goal for daily incidents on a consistent basis.
5. Uses applicable systems (CRM, etc.) to enter and track incoming issues to resolution. Ensures data integrity of systems is in alignment with departmental standards.
6. Functions as a high performing team member, using open communication, professionalism and acceptance of individual accountability to drive trust.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--BA/BS Degree, Post-Secondary Training/Certification (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Software Support, Healthcare, Business or related field
--1-3 years Customer Service/Tech Support experience in Call Center environment (will substitute experience in medical fields related to SourceMedical products)
--Superior customer service orientation
--Experience with Software Application Troubleshooting and Microsoft Office products.
--Familiarity with Operating Systems, Hardware Networks and Connectivity Tools (RAS, PCA, VPN, T Services)
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to reporting accuracy
--Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||100 Grandview Place |
Birmingham, AL 35243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED