eDiscovery Operations Manager UnitedLex Corporation
Administrative and technical role, coordinating receipt, processing, and delivery of electronic data from the ePS team. Oversees work by processing specialists in the US.
- Based on instructions provided from ePS, document and execute electronic processing tasks, coordinating delegated tasks among processing specialists.
- Receive, inventory, and make available for processing electronic data from eDiscovery manager or Project Management team.
- Validate and deliver processing results from Operations team to Project Management team.
- Assist in the maintenance of project tracking documents.
- Analyze reports and conduct exceptions to ensure final product quality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application system and/or software problems.
Experience and Skills
- Experience leading project teams, or experience in a senior position in a litigation support department.
- Minimum two years of power-user experience working with Litigation Support Software such as Concordance, Summation, DBText, Relativity - creating, modifying, and exporting from such applications.
- Experience using electronic processing software such as LAW, Access Data, IPRO eCapture, Cricket, Discovery Cracker, Clearwell or similar product.
- Understanding of the EDRM.
- Experience with search technologies and tools, such as DTSearch
- Experience with programing and scripting languages like VBscript, Perl and C#
- Advance text editing skills. (UltraEdit)
- General understanding of relational databases, system architecture, and networking.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Coordinate work with multi-cultural teams across all time zones.
- Generate written and verbal processing instructions based on project specifications.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle or delegate multiple, detailed tasks.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
||Overland Park, KS |