eDiscovery Sales Executive CaseCentral
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Company Summary
CaseCentral, the leader in cloud-based eDiscovery software for Corporations and law firms is hiring Sales Executives in North America. For over 15 years, CaseCentral has led the industry in eDiscovery innovation supported by a world-class client services organization. As a result of our continued success, we are looking for new team members that can help us broaden our footprint in strategic areas across North America. We offer an extremely aggressive compensation and benefits package for qualified candidates.
Sales Executives will have responsibility for creating and managing the sales opportunities in a defined geographical and named account territory in order to meet or exceed the expected annual sales revenues for that territory.
Preferred geographic locations: New York, Washington, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of successful selling in the eDiscovery market; preferably to Corporations
- Demonstrated track record of repeat customer engagements in legal market
- Consistent history of successful sales quota achievement
- Established relationships within industry and territory
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong technology background and acumen
- Functional competency and competitive knowledge with legacy products, including Concordance, Summation, iConect, Kroll, EPIQ, Stratify, and Relativity.
- Minimum 4-year college graduate; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Impeccable personal integrity and commitment to the success of customers
- Passion for developing strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Strong personal interest in strategic selling and matching complex business problems to technical solutions
- Able to travel up to 50 of standard work hours.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED