Editorial Fellowship, HuffPost Parents HuffingtonPost.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Huffington Post is seeking an editorial fellow to join its New York office. Do you love the Internet? Are you the person who has the viral video before everyone else? Do you obsessively check Facebook, Twitter (and maybe Tumblr and Pinterest too)? Then you might be a perfect fit for The Huffington Post.
Applicants should be hungry self-starters eager to learn and contribute in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are looking for go-getter news and Internet junkies with a passion for women?s lifestyle content to work closely with the HuffPost Parents editorial team. This is a great opportunity to learn all the ins and outs of new media and get first-hand exposure to how The Huffington Post works.
- Monitoring trending news and identifying viral stories
- Writing headlines, packaging stories, and video content
- Pitch and produce shareable content for a social media audience
- Aid in managing Facebook and Twitter accounts to grow online communities
Requirements for success:
- Insatiable appetite for news and the desire to make things go crazy on the web
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proficiency with social media
- Meticulous dedication to detail and the ability to multitask
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and learn from feedback
- A passion for The Huffington Post and women?s lifestyle content online.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED