Education Analyst Intern Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Education Analyst Intern
In this position you will serve as a part of the Education Operations team.Â You will partner with other functional groups in order to provide support for our training team.Â Weâre looking for someone who is process oriented, systems savvy and a problem solver.Â
- Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS).Â Regularly work with customers, employees and partner organizations to resolve any issues related to training and the LMS.
- Create new customer accounts within the LMS.Â Interact and assist customers with their LMS accounts, registrations, trainings and any other related requirements.
- Serve as the liaison between the Knowledge Management team and the LMS vendor.Â Staying abreast of LMS release updates and tracking cases.Â
- Troubleshooting within the LMS.
- Provide regular support to instructors; ensuring training environments are up and running, coordinating material updates and communicating any system updates/changes.
- Reconciliation of certification reports and certification maintenance.
- Maintain Knowledge Transfer content for each update (At a Glance with the Program Managers, Q&A sessions).
- Track, update and send test results for Services Training Program
- Run analytics out of the Learning Management System.Â
- Support classes and instructors who are utilizing the Single User Virtual environments.Â
- Propose, implement and document business processes and collaborate within the team to determine best practices.
- Must attend an accredited college or university
- Systems oriented
- Experience with relational database reporting tools and SalesForce a plus
- Strong analytics skills and summarizing data
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High Proficiency with Word, Excel and developing PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple groups
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to complete tasks
- Must be organized, customer-friendly and professional
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services