Education Programs Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Â
If you are a dynamic, results-oriented business development professional with a successful track record of developing, implementing and enhancing innovative programs the Education Program Manager role is for you!
The Education Program Manager will work closely with Education team managers and with diverse functional teams at all levels within Education, Services, Marketing and Sales to execute high quality, scalable business development initiatives and programs. In all cases you are a hands-on driver working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that demands accountability, agility, quality and innovation. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Own the strategy and execution of business development and evangelism activities for Workday Education offerings, teaming with corresponding roles in Workday Sales and Services to drive alignment, quality, leverage and results (e.g. attach rates, revenue, etc).
- Develop and implement both internal and market-facing programs aimed at developing awareness, understanding, and rich engagement with Workday Education offerings.
- Own and/or drive development of high quality content deliverables in support of business development activities and goals including presentations, datasheets, scripts and education business related reports and analytics.
- Own ongoing analysis of pipeline specifics and trends to ensure every customer is in a position to make the most of Workdayâs Education offerings.
- Deliver consultative services to prospects, customers and Workday field sales and services roles in 1:many and 1:1 formats to support quality, scalability and results related to education-related planning, contracting, delivery, and improvement.
- Work closely with Workday Education teams and specifically Operations to ensure development of the right processes, systems, and organization charters in the context of achieving both business development and broader Education goals.
- Demonstrate expertise that earns go-to resource status representing Workdayâs Education offerings in the context of a customerâs specific product footprint, related business goals and deployment strategies both initially and ongoing.
- BA/BS required.
- 2+ years general business experience with preference for cross-functional sales, business development and related project/program work.
- History of achieving/exceedingÂ revenue and/or primary metrics for roles.
- Proven ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment, prioritizing accordingly and escalating appropriately.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including proven track record of developing and delivering engaging, outcome-based presentations to diverse internal and external audiences.
- Strong ability to execute multiple programs across multiple functional areas simultaneously while recognizing and managing risks and opportunities.
- Excellent and demonstrated problem solving skills. Proven ability to quickly grasp concepts, develop necessary understanding, and iterate solutions.
- Strong ability to utilize resources appropriately.
- Experience and knowledge of commercial training business and HR or Finance functions preferred.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services