Educational Technology Intern AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Educational Technology Intern
Summer Internship Program | Jersey City, NJ, United States
Summer 2013 Internship Program
6/3/2013 - 8/9/2013
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, helping more than 10,000 customers. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint's Summer Internship Program will provide students a carefully monitored work experience with the ability to learn valuable skills relevant to their particular area of study. Students will experience an educational work environment with proper training and will ultimately take with them practical real-world business experiences taught and shared by our current AvePoint employees. Students will complete their assignment being adequately prepared for an entry-level position in their field.
The Education Technology Intern will assist with the creation of learning resources, help to evaluate and deploy a company-wide learning management system while partaking in the re-design of the company intranet portals. This position will add interactivity and enhance the overall user experience to AvePoint's existing eLearning materials. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and hard-working environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the design and planning, while managing the deployment of projects
- Plan and design a fully traceable eLearning delivery system for partners
- Work with departmental leads to identify key skills required for their teams and craft appropriate learning plans in the Learning Management System
- Educate AvePoint employees and managers how to use the Learning Management System
- Experience in some form of education or training (formal, informal, mentoring, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Audio/video editing skills
- Web design training or experience
- Training or experience in managing IT related projects
- Exceptional organizational skills
<< Back to Current Openings
||Jersey City, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED