EFFA Technician Jawbone
? Demonstrated technical skills and experience in personal computer, consumer electronics, networking or other technology-based industry sector.
? Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills.
? Specific experience with wireless and audio products a plus.
? Experience with consumer electronics manufacturing and understanding of Final Assembly,Test and Pack beneficial.
? 5+ years experience.
? Demonstrated organizational and project management skills.
? Engineering Lab experience preferred, with hands on problem solving.
? Excellent communication skills required.
- Receipt and preparation for analysis of customer returned systems.
- Analysis of systems and parts returned from customers and final packaging operations.
- Reproduce and analyze the cause of the failures and liaise with Product Quality and other Engineering groups to help identify containment and/or corrective actions.
- Conduct assessment of factory OQA processes and report back on discrepancies or gaps relative to customer experience.
- Work with PQE and other Engineering groups to identify and implement solutions
- Work as a key member of the Jawbone early field failure analysis teams (Quality, Customer Care, Engineering and Ops) to identify gaps in verification in the field to fault replication in the lab and assist with correlating this back to the factory QA process
- Improving the capture process from channels, reduce false captures and work with Customer Care personnel to ensure captures are valid
||Sunnyvale, CA |