eHealth Solutions Senior Support Engineer Sentillion
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Caradigm is a new kind of health IT company formed by GE Healthcare and Microsoft. Our goal is to transform care by empowering health systems and providers with the real-time, system-wide data and intelligence needed to improve care quality and the patient experience, and ultimately, the economics of health and wellness.
Caradigm combines the power of an open technology platform and collaborative clinical applications to bring together disparate patient data and transform it into intelligence. We enable others in the industry to take advantage of the platform to innovate?rapidly generating a new era of applications to improve population management. Our goal is to make it easy for caregivers across the entire healthcare continuum to gain the insight they need to collaborate with ease and provide the best patient care possible.
This customer-facing/technical role will work with the services staff, customers and internal stakeholders to provide Technical Support direction. Working in partnership with the rest of the services organization you will be responsible for the technical direction of the support team. In this role you would be responsible for all technical support projects, proactive monitor the eHealth hosted environment, provide technical guidance for the rest of the support team, drive the resolution of escalated support issues, work with the senior technical members of the services team on setting the technical direction of the services organization, work proactively with the product engineering team to prioritize and review changes to the product that improve its supportability
Specific job duties will include:
- Work directly with the HIE customers on support issues including connectivity, JAVA, database and HL7/XML transactions.
- Oversee and execute technical support projects.
- Customer issue case management.
- Customer status reporting on performance, uptime monitoring.
- Ability to communicate with multiple management levels internally and externally.
- Diagnose, triage, and escalate as required.
- Enter defects into the CRM system.
- Identify error trends and solutions to reduce their occurrence.
- Oversee production control and system monitoring activities.
- Participate in off hour and/or Holiday support coverage.
- Bachelors Degree in CS or EE or 5 or more years of relevant experience with JAVA and Oracle SQL.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical support experience with the ability to troubleshoot software applications and systems.
- Experience with healthcare interfaces using HL7, DICOM. J2EE, JBOSS, JMS, SOAP, WSDL, XML, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer interaction and partnering skills.
- Excellent Organizational, Written and Oral Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Program / project management background, training, or experience.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Experience with interface engines (eGate, JCAPS, Cloverleaf, etc.)
- Knowledge of the following IHE profiles (XDS.a, XDS.b, PIX, PDQ, BPPC, ATNA)
- Extensive prior career experience with the Healthcare IT market
- Practical knowledge of Interoperability capabilities (HITSP / IHE / HL7) and EMPI / Patient Identity solutions
- Deep practical knowledge of:
- HIE policies related to "4A's" (Authorization, Authentication, Access Control, Audit trail), HIPAA
- Security / Technical Network, PKI, ATNA, CCOW, SSO, SAML, etc.
- HIE Governance and sustainability models, security and privacy policies
- Knowledge of other GE Healthcare IT clinical products
- Previous experience with commercially available HIE/eHealth solutions
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities
||Murray, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED