Electrical Design Engineer Cambric
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment in design area related with Electrical Engineering
- Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical components, products, and systems
- Select parts or components for quality conscious design, i.e. weight, cost, reliability, and ease of manufacturing.
- Consult with suppliers, customers, and internal departments to find solutions to problems
- Ensure that final design matches the client and project teams? requirements.
- Review preliminary and final design with other disciplines for function, clearances, coordination, and final design selection.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills; a record of consistently meeting project timelines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong bias for action, with effective oral and written communication skills
Min 5 yrs of experience
experience in Heavy Equipment, Automotive industry
electrical experience with cabling, wiring, routing, harnesses
||Hagerstown, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED