Electrical Technician SynQor
Job Description :
The position of Electrical Technician will support SynQor's UPS center.
Maintaining production equipment, including preventative action, and insuring its proper operation is the top priority.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support of the daily manufacturing processes to quickly resolve any production issues;
- Interact with production and engineering personnel and vendors to resolve issues;
- Track equipment up-time and performance;
- Perform equipment and fixture maintenance and repair, PM, and in-house calibration;
- Support and advance safe work practices;
- Suggest improvements to better the flow of the test process; and
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
Support of product troubleshooting and failure analysis will also be required, as needed.
Job Requirements :
Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong electrical/mechanical and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to work from schematics, drawings, sketches and/or verbal instruction;
- Power, Analog, and Digital hardware familiarity;
- Test circuit and fixture design familiarity (high voltage and current a plus);
- Test instrumentation and data acquisition;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally;
- Solid documentation practices;
- Computer literate;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving; and
- Highly motivated, a self-starter.
A minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
- Previous experience within a Hi-Tech environment;
- Experience with ATE, hi-pot, burn-in, temp cycle, and other electrical and environmental test equipment; and
- Experience working to mil specs.
||155 Swanson Road |
Boxborough, MA 01719