Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Support Manager XIFIN, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED In this important role you will:
- Provide positive leadership, direction, and team mentoring to enhance your staff's knowledge and ability.
- Set and manage daily workload to ensure that all critical EDI function are performed in a quality and timely manner.
- Ensure payor enrollment and configuration are completed correctly and timely.
- 3+ years experience leading a team of EDI specialists or related discipline
- Deep understanding of EDI standards including 4010/5010 preferably in a high transaction volume environment
- Appreciation for and demonstrated experince providing world class customer service
- Ability to communicate easily and effectively with payors, clients and internally at all organizational levels
We offer excellent work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth, for immediate consideration please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com -- Be sure to list the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
XIFIN is a EOE employer and drug free workplace
||3394 Carmel Mountain Road |
San Diego, CA 92121
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Tags:||EDI PL/SQL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
XIFIN IS AN EXCITING, OPEN, FUN, AND CASUAL PLACE TO WORK TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AT ANY LEVEL. WE ARE A NEXT-GENERATION, CLOUD-BASED FINANCIAL SOFTWARE SERVICE WITH A STRONG MARKET POSITION AND EVEN GREATER POTENTIAL. WE HAVE RECEIVED ENTREPRENEURIAL AWARDS SUCH AS THE DELOITTE FAST 50, AND INC'S FASTEST GROWING PRIVATELY-HELD COMPANIES. XIFIN IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR TORREY PINES STATE BEACH. CHECK US OUT ON GOOGLE MAPS AND COME GROW YOUR CAREER.
Profitable Investors: Enterprise Partners All Jobs: at XIFIN, Inc.
|Headquarters:||3394 Carmel Mountain Road|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Company Profile:||XIFIN delivers a highly automated application with integrated infrastructure services to support laboratory Accounts Receivable and financial management operations. XIFIN improves financial management, while targeting process errors that lead to bad debt, rework, and compliance liabilities. Closed-loop, rules-driven workflow automation addresses billing complexity. XIFIN Services manage, deliver, and maintain the entire infrastructure supporting AR including: connectivity, reference databases, payer requirements, transaction services vendors, hardware & software, as well as compliance/regulatory workflow logic.
Support XIFIN, Inc. with Social Media services