Email Marketing Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Email Marketing Manager
Trulia is seeking an analytical Email Marketing Manager who will help us give homebuyers, sellers, owners, and renters the inside scoop on all things real estate. We're a high velocity company, and this is your chance to join our team and have a major impact!
The Email Marketing Manager will help Trulia create meaningful, lasting relationships with our core users. You'll help lead the strategy and execution behind our massive consumer email programs, identifying key opportunities to engage users and determining the most relevant content for each segment. You'll oversee campaign development from end to end, working with designers, product managers, engineers, and big data experts to create and refine each email.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly analytical thinker with a penchant for clever email campaigns; you thrive in a metrics-driven environment. You're an execution machine, and you believe that attention to detail helps drive success. You will work with passionate people that uphold Trulia's core values, which you should also share: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust and Respect Each Other.
- 3-6 years email marketing, with marketing analytics experience preferred
- Significant experience deploying, analyzing, and iterating on complex marketing campaigns
- Excel and HTML experience required, MySQL preferred
- Impeccable grammar
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to problems and opportunities
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Deep understanding of email marketing techniques and trends
- Help determine overall consumer lifecycle email strategy
- Analyze user email experience and engagement across core user segments
- Manage new campaign creation, analysis, and subsequent iteration
- Work directly with email engineering and data warehousing teams to target most relevant audiences and pull most relevant data
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED