EMEA Program Manager, Authorized Support and Training Centers Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The EMEA Program Manager for Authorized Support Centers (ASCs) and Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) is responsible for managing the technical support and product training programs for over 60 channel partners across Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). This person will manage the onboarding process for new partners and the ongoing monitoring and â€œcare and feedingâ€ of the partners to ensure their success in delivering technical services to our mutual customers.
- Coordinate all aspects of the ASC and ATC programs across 60+ partners in EMEA.
- Develop metrics to correctly assess and reward high partner performance.
- Coordinate on-going training and certification for ASCs and ATCs.
- Conduct on-site and remote quality reviews with each partner to ensure they are hitting key metrics.
- Deliver new resources, systems, and processes to support global ASCs and ATCs.
- Partner with regional sales teams to manage the services delivery component of each partnership.
- Track status of legal agreements with each partner; including negotiating, amending, and terminating business terms as needed.
- Manage customer complaints and escalations specific to partner-delivered support or training.
- Be an advocate for training and support partner needs within the company.
- Up to 35% travel.
- 5+ years' experience in program and project management in a worldwide capacity within the high tech environment.
- Previous experience working within technical support and training environments.
- Previous experience managing complex, global channel partner programs.
- Strong background in coordinating projects across organizations to deliver measurable results.
- Knowledge and experience with common business applications and tools; such as a Salesforce.com, Learning Management Systems, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Strong presentation, written and spoken communication skills. English required; additional European languages preferred.
- Strong technical background in IT. Networking or Security background preferred.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced growth environment.
Required: Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, IT, or technology equivalent.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED