Tesla is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join a rapidly expanding team, focusing on the support of our European Operation. The standard of our employees at Tesla Motors is extremely high and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best Talent. This position reports into the UK based, Recruiting Manager EMEA.
- Conduct initial briefings with hiring managers, developing sourcing and attraction methods for positions, writing and arranging advertising, collecting and administering CVs.
- Maintain strong relationships with all â€œcustomersâ€ including candidates, hiring managers and business partners.
- Research and proactively source talent for Tesla Motors by actively networking, headhunting, searching website in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure all open positions are approved and accurately tracked using Tesla Motors worldwide recruitment management system.
- Track recruitment and keep appropriate records of activity on candidate tracking system and produce regular and ad-hoc reports on recruitment activities and processes.
- Communicate with third parties when and where relevant, manage relationships with suppliers.
- Experience of proactive recruitment and some experience in managing agencies.
- Experience in working within a European environment or within the automotive industry desired. #
- Previous experience of candidate and vacancy management tools.
- Able to operate effectively and comfortable working in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, both English and ideally another European language.
- Able to quickly develop strong, strategic and positive working relationships across all levels and functions.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|