Employee Programs Specialist Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Title: Employee Programs Specialist Location: Pleasanton, CA Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, build world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 rankings in 2012 in the San Francisco Business Times "Best Places to Work" and Bay Area News Group "Top Workplaces" surveys (as voted by our own employees). As Employee Programs Specialist youâll play a key role in the planning and execution of Workdayâs employee programs and events. The team works collaboratively to produce activities, events, and programs that support employee engagement and celebrate Workdayâs unique culture. If youâre a driven self starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and has no problem rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, read on for more details. What Youâll Do
- Look for creative but cost-effective ways to engage employees and enhance company culture.
- Help plan and execute employee/company events â promotional items, award certificates, decorations, set up/clean up, etc.Â
- Manage internal awards and recognition programs.
- Administer ongoing Workday programs (e.g., WorkBabies, WorkDogs, WorkWell, WorkClubs etc.).
- Work with the HR onboarding team to support, facilitate and present in new hire orientation, most Mondays.
- Raise awareness and promote employee programs companywide via writing communications, designing posters, etc.
- Support development and implementation of employee surveys and Workdayâs annual calendar of events.
- Support development and delivery (i.e., desk drop, email, intranet, etc.) of companywide communications.
- Assist in maintaining the annual Employee Programs budget.
- Cultivate vendor relations to achieve the best value for Workday.
- College degree or 5-7 years equivalent work experience in a corporate environment.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, a happy disposition, sense of humor, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to make a program successful.
- A desire to explore new ideas and have fun in the process.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and work well within and across teams to get things accomplished.
- Ability to quickly analyze a problem/question and decide the level of importance and when to escalate.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong writing, grammar, public presentation and project management skills.
- Experience designing, writing and delivering communications via an intranet, preferred.
- Schedule flexibility to meet the business needs, including possible work on early mornings, late evenings or weekends.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs.
Working at Workday is no ordinary work day. Whether itâs our spirited company meetings, high-caliber workforce, recognition programs, or company events like CEO pool tournaments or listening to our company band Wrokday, we strive to surpass expectations while celebrating everything that makes us unique. Join our team and experience Workday!
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services