Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
In Customer Enablement, we focus on delivering value to our production customers and driving customer adoption, self-sufficiency and loyalty. Â Office Hours is a new service designed to assist customers with how-to questions, to provide feature demonstrations to existing customers and to guide customers in their own configurations. Â Office Hours Consultants have broad and deep understanding of Workday core HCM applications, including security and business process framework with an additional focus on reporting and analytics, talent, compensation, benefits or absence.Â We look for the willingness to learn quickly and the ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate solutions.Â The work is fast-paced and the questions varied â the ability to think on your feet and provide sound advice is paramount.Â Your ability to communicate and demonstrate software wlll be critical.Â Â
In addition to staffing Office Hours, the Office Hours Consultant will also participate in other Enablement Programs such as:
- Â Next Level (delivering one hour detailed feature demonstrations to a large customer audience);
- Enablement Workshops (2-day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own sandbox environments);
And, depending on level of Office Hours activity, you may also participate in:
- Jumpstarts (one-on-one customer workshops), and;
- Deployments (full deployment of a feature like Talent Management, Compensation or Expenses), and;
Position available Pleasanton, or in US Major Metropolitan Areas such as NY Metro, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington, DC or Dallas.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct pre-appointment research to ensure understanding of customer questions;
- Conduct Office Hours appointments providing guidance and demonstrations depending on the questions;
- Clearly and effectively communicate answers, solutions, and value;
- Help drive creation of new, value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption;
- Have a thorough understanding of oneÂ of the Workday HCM including core, cross-functional features like security and the business process framework;
- Have or gain a thorough understanding of Workday HCM in addition to specific feature areas like talent, compensation, benefits and absence as well as new features as they are released.
- 3+ years of consulting or project team experience implementing HCM applications, or
- 3+ years Â of pre-sales experience demonstrating HCM applications, including deep-dive scripted presentations
- Bachelor degree required.
- Able to understand complex technical and process issues and facilitate/influence decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills â the ability to distill complex concepts into compelling, relevant and understandable presentations is paramount.
- Certified or ability to certify in Workday HCM and to deploy the solution;
- Ability to demonstrate Workday effectively (including value, benefits, etc.) as part of any enablement program;
- Ability to learn Workday technology and applications quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- The ability to collaborate with other organizations within Workday effectively
- The ability to manage time well, and work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously