As a member of our European Data Security and Data protection overlay Division this individual will be responsible for:
- Define and implement the Data Security and protection strategy within the defined territory
- Developing sales and marketing plans to drive revenue
- Being a single point of contact and knowledge in the Data Security and protection space both internally and in front of the channels and End users
- Train; educate and support our sales forces internally
- Recruiting and managing specialized VAR partners
- Demonstrate and present our Data Security and protection solutions to end users and partners executives
- Looking after new business opportunities
- Define and deliver sales forecast
- Proven strong leadership quality to take full ownership of the role, manage conflicting constraints and drive each project to successful completion
- 5 years in a Field Sales position with a software company or technology related company.
- Background in selling desktop/endpoint security solutions to Enterprise customers preferred.
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- Willingness to call into executive contacts and strategically position Check Point as a business solution, and not just a product fit.
- A proven track record of success is critical
- Must be a self-starter, who is self-sufficient with a positive attitude, and a strong closer
- Experience with Salesforce or similar Sales tracking tool as well as strong MS Office skills
|Location:||United States |