Reporting to the P&L Director for Nordics2 the ICS Engagement manager is primarily responsible for engaging with appointed customers and define strategy and business priorities to grow the business.
The Engagement manager will share his/her time within the following activities; Business development, Offer Building & Signing, Billable Activities and PM Mentoring.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Build up (and maintain) a long term relationship with the customers in the assigned territory through the positioning of Infor as a solution provider and understanding of the customer business requirements
· Liaise with ICS Sales representative &/or Program Managers &/or Sales &/or resource managers
· Negotiate with customers/prospects
· Actively contribute to and establish business developments plans
· Plan and execute demand generation activities â€" campaigns, customer events, etc.
· Step in when delivery challenges occur
· Develop an account strategy for the assigned customers and territory to identify and develop opportunities by analyzing customers business requirements especially as it relates to how Infor's services can unlock that business value
· Define winning strategy and ICS positioning
· Develop and execute a Sales Strategy to drive the identified opportunities to closure so that individual targets are met or exceeded
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and revenue generation.
· Acts as the â€œdirectorâ€ and â€œmotivatorâ€ of the Service Team e.g. Legal, Pre-Sales, Delivery Management and other disciplines which are assigned to a certain opportunity.
· Ensure that an effective and winning proposal is being put forward, in an efficient and cost effective manner
· Comply with all company processes and tools used to record and track opportunities and orders and report progress.
· Manage opportunities for new business and installed base in line with Infor's standard documentation and procedures
· PM Mentoring - Coach PMs, Monthly project reviews, Measurement of project quality
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (,)
· Knowledge of Company products and services (E)
· Applicable industry terminology and practices (E)
· Ability to work on own or as part of a team to achieve sakes targets (E)
· Ability to manage forecast / pipeline and reflect a true position with date driven deadlines (E).
· Preferable proven business relationship skills (D)
· Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills (E)
· Excellent closing skills (E)
· Excellent understanding of English (communication and writing) required (E)
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and customer liaison (E)
· Professional appearance and presentation required. (E)
· MS-Office suite and various other software applications used as required (E)
Experience and Qualifications:
· Proven ability to manage a sales campaign and close deals alongside license campaigns or as a standalone services campaign (E)
· Demonstrable ability to map out a close plan that incorporates all involved resources and contracts with a clear understanding of the customer sign off process and procedures (E)
Please send your application to