Engagement Manager - San Francisco or Atlanta MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MuleSoft is creating a new generation of lightweight integration platform that makes integrating applications, consuming APIs and web services - both on premise and in the cloud. We are a well funded, San Francisco-based start-up with a killer team, an existing community of over 100,000 users, partners and customers (from banks and airlines to successful e-commerce sites and the latest SaaS startups) great buzz, and superb investors. We're moving fast, building neat stuff, and changing integration middleware into a platform as a service delivery model.
Do you wake up each day feeling like the work you are going to do will make a difference and change the company you work for in a meaningful way? Do your colleagues know what you do and count on you to do it exceptionally well? Do you expect the same from every member of your team every day? This is what it takes to thrive at MuleSoft, where high performance is demanded in every position from accounting to engineering.
Reporting to the VP Global Services
The Engagement Manager manages Services and training engagements of all sizes to successful completion. The Engagement Manager works with the Account Team and the client business team to gather requirements and help define specifications for all implementations and works with partners and SI's to ensure that customer projects can be delivered successfully. This person will be accountable for positioning, developing and closing Services and training agreements with new and existing customers accounts in close collaboration with the Sales team. This is an opportunity where he/she will establish themselves as a trusted advisor to our prospective customers and be an integral member of our revenue generating and customer success teams: sales, services, marketing, customer account management, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience in a team selling environment.
- Proven ability in working complex sales cycles from start to finish with a demonstrable track record of successful bookings.
- Proven ability to grow and close Services deals
- Develops Statements of Work, Proof-of-concept proposals, project plans, task deliverables, with exceptionally high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Working under minimal direction, utilizes program and project management skills to plan, track and execute on program goals including scope, status, budgets and timelines.
- Identifies follow-on sales opportunities in assigned accounts and may participate in the sales process.
- Manages business and technical issues as they arise, and ensures a speedy resolution.
- Drives project assignments and cross functional project resource alignment by ensuring all projects are appropriately staffed and resources are fully booked.
- Sets weekly status agenda, facilitates status meetings, and coordinates creation of weekly status report for distribution to management
- Outstanding attention to detail, follow through and teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in creating outstanding RFP responses
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Experience and working knowledge with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging, transaction, XML and/or Web Services and integration technologies
- Experience responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Understanding of high-performance database management software, enterprise hosted/SaaS, and or CRM
- Knowledge of Spring, Maven and related frameworks and technology is beneficial
- Have a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Travels up to 50% of the time (can be higher depending on customer profile)
Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services