Engineer Team Lead All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta, is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support, are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The objective of the Engineering Team Lead (ETL) is to assist the Director of Field Engineering (DFE) in growing and developing a very loyal, satisfied and appropriately skilled team through the direct supervision of six to ten engineering resources. The ETL is the local field engineering leader, the DFE?s representative, for their covered geographies and/or assigned client base. The ETL is responsible for the overall productivity and quality of work for their assigned team and works to ensure that each of their team members have the skills and tools needed to be successful and addresses/expedites escalations when necessary. The ETL works closely with various departments and Client account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise a team of engineers with a focus on:
Service Delivery Quality.
- Responsible for Service Delivery Quality via inspection of activities and results.
- Mentor/Coach team members in the areas of:
Quality Service Delivery.
Client service skills.
All Covered Standards, Processes, Services, Tools and Systems.
Company Values of Honesty, Enthusiasm, Respect, Ownership, Excellence and Service (HEROES).
Company Culture and Mission.
- In conjunction with the Director of Field Engineering (DFE), provide Performance Management via Field engineering Objectives including but not limited to:
Adherence to Company employment procedures and best practice as outlined in the employee handbook.
Adherence to agreed upon and/or documented Field engineering standards and best practices.
Coaching/mentoring as outlined above.
Input to Performance Reviews, coaching and corrective actions.
Management of target utilization.
Client Satisfaction and retention results.
Client environment Documentation.
- Collaborates with Client stakeholders to ensure the best possible engineer is assigned to tasks, projects and visits based on skill set, availability and fit.
- Responsible for ensuring that their team achieves individual and team utilization targets while also ensuring that revenue targets are met.
- Responsible for driving the identification of new revenue opportunities, primarily via projects, within their team assigned clients.
- Review and approval of and approval of work schedules and time off when necessary.
- Escalation point for clients, team members and other departments for service Quality issues.
- Responsible for interviewing engineering team members and making hiring recommendations.
- Responsible for ensuring that new engineers are on boarded as per approved Company standards.
- Support employee retention initiatives and communicate gaps or deficiencies in programs.
- Provide limited sales support for both existing Clients and prospects.
- 100% achievement of agreed upon quarterly objectives.
- May be required to perform billable activities primarily due to emergencies and Vacation/time off coverage for their team member.
- Participate in the on call rotation in the market that may include off hours onsite visits.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- 5+ years multiple operating systems network engineering/administration experience.
- MCSA, MCTS, MCSE, MCITPS or CCNA preferred.
- Management/leadership past experience, managing dispersed and/or Remote teams.
- Proven success at building and working as part of a team.
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement.
- Exhibits strong coaching, decision making and leadership skills.
- Previous I.T. consulting across multiple clients is strongly preferred.
- Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues.
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
- Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems.
- Successful experience designing, installing and supporting networks in multiple environments for multiple clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Self-Starting and Self Motivating.
- Possess valid drivers? license.
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
All Covered is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||Greenbelt, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED