Engineering Documentation Coordinator Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: This person is the developer and caretaker of Good Engineering Practices (GEP) procedures and standards, as well as process drawings and all process-related GMP documentation. In addition, this person will manage the procurement, storage, distribution, and documentation of all process system spare parts.
1. GEP Procedures Development ? Work with Operations Engineering engineers and other stakeholders to develop a suite of procedures defining the required steps, guidelines, and standards for performing manufacturing process engineering at Promega.
2. Develop and maintain Promega Drafting Standards, GEP, Engineering and related Specifications.
3. Work with Operations Engineering engineers, technicians, and Operations personnel to identify, categorize, update, and control engineering data for new and legacy process systems.
4. Coordinate Operations Engineering documentation, storage and control needs with other groups controlling document management software applications.
5. Create and maintain (CAD) Operations Engineering drawings in support of equipment projects and GMP activities. This includes generation of new drawings internally, and managing vendor-supplied drawings.
6. Perform the documentation, ordering, storage, and management of all manufacturing equipment spare parts.
7. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Education Equivalency:
a. A.S. in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or technical discipline, plus 3 years engineering experience, or
b. 5 years continuous experience in engineering and/or manufacturing supervision position.
2. Proven proficiency in 2D CAD (AutoCad or equivalent), with a minimum 5 years experience.
3. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to effectively work on many priorities at one time, which change frequently.
4. Proven ability to interact productively with team members.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Must be computer literate in Word and Excel.
1. Experience in an ISO 9000, FDA GMP, or USDA regulated environment.
2. Experience with automated liquid filling and/or high speed packaging equipment.
3. Experience with development of Engineering and/or Drafting Standards.
4. Experience using document management software applications.
1. Ability to work in a production environment around automated equipment.
2. Ability to work in an office environment utilizing a computer workstation.
3. Ability to work in a lab environment with chemical and biological materials.
4. Ability to travel by car or airplane, for one or several days, to suppliers, equipment vendors, trade shows, etc.
Promega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED