Engineering Manager/Senior Manager, Distributed Systems Turn
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Are you someone who is looking for a technically challenging management position? Turn is seeking an experienced engineering manager to lead our distributed systems team. This team is responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining the backend platform, composed of multiple high throughputs, low latency distributed systems clusters.
- Manage all aspects of software development for our distributed systems platform.
- Own the operations and continuous improvement of our platform.
- Manage and grow the distributed systems team.
- Work closely with product management, engineering, technical operations, QA, UE/UX.
- Provide technical leadership to the team-members in terms of software engineering and scalable robust systems design.
- Technical and leadership experience in distributed systems development and operations.
- 5+ years as an engineering manager or architect.
- Broad and solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, software design, and scalability of distributed systems.
- Have demonstrated technical leadership, including creative problem solving. Ability to provide technical thought leadership at various organizational levels.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in development of large scale distributed systems in production environments.
- Experience and/or expertise in high performance Java, NoSQL, multi-threading, Zookeeper, etc.
- Track record of delivering SLA and high availability for mission critical applications over long periods of time.
- Experience in online advertising industry
- Startup experience
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
||Redwood City, CA 94063 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED