About Tesla Motors
Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered over 15,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Model S is the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle. Model S was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA, and Consumer Reports is calling it the best car it has ever tested.
Tesla Motors is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we're trying to do too difficult.
Tesla Motors designs and sells high-performance, highly efficient electric sports cars -- with no compromises. Tesla Motors cars combine style, acceleration, and handling with advanced technologies that make them among the quickest and the most energy-efficient cars on the road.
- Assemble, disassemble and repair prototype vehicles, subsystems and components on vehicles under NVH development.
- Operate the drive-on vehicle Squeak and Rattle Rig.
- Using Squeak and Rattle test rig: identify, resolve and document squeaks and rattles found on development vehicles and on audited production vehicles.
- Work with test engineers to perform NVH data acquisition (installing and removing instrumentation) on vehicle tests under development.
- Required to build â€˜mule' model S 4WD vehicles by modifying model S 2WD vehicles.
- Require modifications to design and analysis input to ensure robust vehicle development
- Cut and shut current structure to incorporate a front powertrain
- Individual will be responsible for integrating body structures, vehicle dynamics and chassis teams together to develop the mule vehicle creation
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|