ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR GHN-Online
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Education: Healthcare background is essential. A degree in Business Administration or Information systems is
Experience: Three years experience in customer service with EDI/ERA enrollment background. General
proficiency in office automation, database applications and the internet is required.
Special Skills: A punctual self-starter with exceptional organizational and analytical skills with full desire to
provide excellent service to GHN?s customers. Superb customer service aptitude with the ability to manage
customer?s expectations and the evolving needs of a technology/service organization. Effective oral and written
communication skills with positive attitude is a must.
Position Objectives: 100% customer retention. 100% penetration of GHN RCM solutions.. Initiate and followup on required EDI enrollment applications. Establish new EDI connections as necessary for region. Effectively
communicate any issues noted during the enrollment process to the department manager. Update enrollment
materials as needed.
Closely aligned with GHN core values, an Enrollment Coordinator will execute as outlined below:
1. Participate in the Welcome call for all new business.
2. Forwards EDI/ERA enrollment and sets reasonable expectations for approvals regarding enrollment as specified
by trading partner agreements. Provides systematic status updates to client regarding approval, as well as update
tracking tools for enrollment.
3. Oversee All enrollments tasks to ensure emrollments are completed within SLO?s.
4. Additional duties may be required as assigned by GHN Management.
5. Availability for the after hour and weekend work is a plus
||12655 North Central Expressway |
Dallas, TX 75243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED