Enterprise Account Executive HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HubSpot Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling the HubSpot value proposition to companies that have 200+ employees up to tens of thousands of employees.
These Enterprise leads have come to HubSpot because they're looking to transform the way they do marketing-from an outbound, interruption based approach to a next generation inbound marketing approach.
In this role, you will:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for HubSpot's suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at enterprise-level companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You need to:
- Have high ethical standards and values consistent with ours-hard work, integrity & team player.
- Have 10+ years of software sales experience, ideally in the SaaS space. Experience selling marketing automation or CRM software strongly preferred.
- Have consistently exceeded an annual quota of greater than $1 Million.
- Evidence that you have consistently been a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club every year.
- Have experience in closing a wide scope of deal sizes, large deals ($250K+) to transactional quick hits ($25K-$100K) and be comfortable with a hybrid sales environment-both selling over the phone as well as in person.
- Some experience with a startup is preferred
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CMOs. Formal sales training a must: Solution-Selling training strongly preferred
You should have:
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the team
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong listening skills and be coachable
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
If this sounds like the right fit based on your background, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic growth opportunity with high visibility!!
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED