Enterprise Account Executive Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs. Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being an Enterprise Account Executive at Apigee
Apigee is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive who will sell to new Fortune 1000 accounts in the Midwestern US. It's a great time to join the Apigee sales team: our company is experiencing unprecedented growth and our customers are benefiting from harnessing the power of APIs.
The Account Executive will?
- Develop a territory of named accounts in an assigned geography
- Establish and develop strategic C-level relationships with business and technology decision makers at mid-enterprise accounts in the Midwestern US
- Effectively qualify a customer and manage relationships strategically for maximum short and long term value
- Close business! - and be compensated accordingly
- Become a subject matter expert quickly an continue to deepen product knowledge over time
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment (2012 'Great Startup to Work for in Silicon Valley' http://news.dice.com/2012/12/10/5-cool-startups-worth-working-for/)
- Enjoy the support of team members who, like you, put our customers first
Think you might be our next Sales Executive? You bring to the table?
- Experience selling software as a service, middleware, mobile applications or similar technology solutions
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, especially qualifying high value accounts
- Ability to quickly understand the Apigee product and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer
- Business acumen: you apply your knowledge and experience to enhance internal and external relationships
- A track record of exceeding quotas and delivering results: you have a battery of happy customers who will vouch for you
- Relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre- and post-sales
- A comfort level with the dynamic nature of a fast growing company - you are adaptable to change
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED