Enterprise Account Executive - London MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your sales career?
MuleSoft seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented Account Executive to drive revenue. The Account Executive will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create & execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals, and manage customer expansion for our award winning and leading enterprise integration solutions. The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of enterprise integration software, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process, within a Sales 2.0 business model. Strong track record of success is a must.
- You will establish and develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across most industry verticals within your assigned territory.
- Manage complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of products and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives the value of our enterprise integration solutions.
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization including architects, developers and senior executives.
- Manage all sales activity and forecasting of revenue in SalesForce.com
- Present MuleSoft solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- You will manage and grow your geographically assigned region, across industry verticals.
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth including upsells, cross sells, service opportunities and referrals.
- Strengthen strategic solution selling skills within complex customer environments.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Consistent earnings over-achievement in past Account Executive roles.
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of SalesForce.com.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - superior academic performance.
- 5-10 years of sales experience, minimum 2 years of solution selling.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity. This is a MuleSoft core value.
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model a major plus!
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services