Enterprise Account Executive - Sydney MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - SYDNEY
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your sales career?â€¨â€¨ MuleSoft is looking for a strategic, action oriented, and results driven Account Executive. As a central member of the MuleSoft Sales Team, you will be the driving force in providing world class service to our customers, from effectively on boarding to driving continued growth and value for each customer. The ideal candidate will be just as passionate about MuleSoft products and services as they are at providing exceptional care to each and every customer.â€¨ â€¨
POSITION DETAILS:â€¨ â€¨
MuleSoft is seeking an ambitious and talented ANZ Account Executive to drive new revenue within the region. This role is responsible for selling our innovative and market leading integration & middleware solutions within the Australian and New Zealand market, primarily via phone & web. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business in ANZ, preferably within an open source context.â€¨This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast growing market with best of breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business then you should be at MuleSoft.â€¨
â€¨ POSITION DELIVERABLES:
- Maximize sales from incoming leads and lead development programs in ANZ
- Work closely with designated SI/VAR partners to design game changing solutions for prospective clients
- Leverage internal & external resources to effectively position MuleSoft as the thought leader for integration & middleware within major Global 2000 accounts in ANZ
- Effectively use SFDC to track, develop and report your work with potential clients and renewals.
- Design and implement programs in conjunction with marketing to drive knowledge of MuleSoft & its products
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum five years sales experience in a related enterprise software industry
- Exceptional track record of closing enterprise software deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the C-suite.
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals directly and with channel partners at or above $75K ASP and annual quota achievement of $1MM+
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skill
- BA/BS strongly preferred. Technical background would be advantageous
- Benefits package includes health insurance, superannuation and all Australian leave entitlements.
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform to connect any application, data service or API, across the cloud and on-premise continuum. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of endpoints or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Companies can no longer compete with just the assets, technology and talent within their four walls. In the era of the New Enterprise, companies must combine an explosion of applications, data, partners and customers into a single, high performing entity. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft helps organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. Delivered as a packaged integration experience that eliminates costly point-to-point code, MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform combines Mule ESB, CloudHub and Anypoint Connectors with capabilities for API creation, publishing and management. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by global leaders in major industry verticals, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, NestlÃ© and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Box.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services