Enterprise Account Manager, Southern California Arbor Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Enterprise Account Manager, Southern California-ARB000338
Arbor Networks is a leading provider of network security and monitoring solutions for global networks. Its customers include over 70 percent of the world?s ISPs and many large enterprises. Arbor solutions deliver best-in-class network security and visibility, along with the power to improve profitability by deploying differentiated, revenue-generating secure services. By employing flow-based and deep packet inspection (DPI) technologies, Arbor solutions measure and protect the entire network ? from the service provider core to the broadband edge.
Please Note: The Comms Group will not accept un-solicited resumes. We only will pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a signed recruiting agreement in place with Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks or VSS Monitoring prior to the submittal and it must be signed by myself or our VP, Talent Acquisition and the resume must be submitted to a specific requisition that the agency was invited to work through our vendor management system. In the case that a candidate is submitted or presented to one of these companies by a recruiting agency without a signed agreement, Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks and VSS Monitoring reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiting agency.
Enterprise Account Manager
Arbor Networks is currently searching for a seasoned sales professional responsible for selling Arbor products to large enterprise and cloud hosting organizations across the United States. This person will be responsible for the prospecting and acquisition of new accounts in a defined territory.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating and closing new prospects
- Delivering presentations to prospects and new customers
- Working with channel and partner organizations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Achieving quota targets
- 8+ years successful enterprise networking equipment or security software sales
- Must have experience working for a startup or demonstrably be suited to working in a startup environment
- Must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Suitable rolodex of enterprise relationships
- Consultative / solution sales oriented
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Structured and well organized; ability to prioritize
- Precision in forecasting
- Service minded; dedication to high customer satisfaction
- Able to work independently
- Strong technical background with understanding of network security
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
Danaher is a diversified technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. Danaher?s portfolio is comprised of five reporting segments: Test & Measurement; Environmental; Life Sciences & Diagnostics; Dental; and Industrial Technologies. Driven by a foundation provided by the Danaher Business System, Danaher?s 48,000 associates serve customers in more than 125 countries and generated $13.2 billion of revenue in 2010.
Organization: Arbor Networks
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-United States-CA-Los Angeles
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segments: Account Manager, Network Security, Software Sales, Sales, Inspector, Security, Quality
||Los Angeles, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED