Enterprise Architect Manager - West Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This role is meant to be a player-coach to a subset of the Enterprise Architects. The role encompasses actively managing the team through deal assignments, mentoring, and individual deal support. Â There is a heavier emphasis on Coach than Player but credibility in the role is derived from the ability to play at a high level in the role. Â Alignment with the RSDs and the Solution Consulting managers are a critical part of day-to-day interaction and another measure of success outside of managing the team.
- Responsible for individual growth of team members based on defined development plans
- Assign appropriate resources to opportunities
- Conduct separate team calls to review calendars and deals being worked
- Actively work on deals to help insure the success of opportunities
- Frequent on-site deal support to help opportunities be successful as well as to provide on-going constructive feedback to the RSD as well as the Enterprise Architect
- Promote the sense of team by encouraging collaboration within the team and with the greater EA team
- Attend all RSD wkly calls & RSD sales meetings to which you are aligned. Â If you can't attend, please find someone to take your place
- Attend QBRs for each regionally aligned RSD.Â When QBRs overlap, appoint another Enterprise Architect to represent you.
- For any resource request, provide your own deal qualification questions before making a resource assignment (this includes RFP & demo support).Â You will work in conjunction with the Functional SC Manager to make sure we are not qualifying deals twice.
- Develop a trust relationship with RSDs and RSMs that you are aligned
- Lead by example
- Promote the latest process improvements
- Continue to promote the latest demos that follow the company marketing messaging
- Represent all deal & field related issues that need escalation
- Weigh in with a judgment call with RSD's and RVP's on the quarterly sales forecast
- Continually recruit members of the team for purposes of expansion and replacement of under-performing members
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services