Enterprise Inbound Marketing Manager HubSpot
HubSpot is looking for an amazing inbound marketer to head our content creation and lead generation programs for the Enterprise team. As the Enterprise marketing manager, you will work closely with the VP, Enterprise Sales & Services to develop compelling content that attracts qualified leads and increases awareness in larger organizations.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that supports lead generation goals and awareness of HubSpot's products.
- Grow new leads and MQLs (marketing qualified leads) by regularly creating valuable content, such as ebooks, whitepapers, reports, blog posts, presentations, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Leverage HubSpot's marketing software to promote and measure content assets such as landing pages, social media promotions, and calls-to-action.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure alignment of goals and KPIs, establish and report on results and communicate goals/results to the organization.
- Manage and oversee outside agencies/contractors as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a strong writer and content creator with a keen attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Be agile and experimental, bringing new ideas to the team and moving at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, HubSpot, Salesforce.com, marketing automation, InDesign. Experience marketing to or working within a larger organization and writing Executive-level content a plus.
||Cambridge, MA |