Enterprise Information Systems Internship, spring 2013, Texas SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Enterprise Information Systems Internship, spring 2013, Texas
Internships and Co-Ops | McGregor, TX, United States
SpaceX is a US based advanced technology company founded by residing CEO and CTO, Elon Musk. SpaceX builds rockets and spacecraft from the ground up; including electronics, software, vehicle structures, and engines. Our development and production efforts represent some of the most dynamic and challenging technology and engineering systems in the world.
We pride ourselves on being a meritocracy where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions, instead of title or tenure. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds from all industries and technologies to continue to build our world class team.
Our employees thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and high levels of personal responsibility. At SpaceX we cut through the noise and believe in the essentials of hardcore engineering. We build it, test it, and fly it.
Our projects for interns this year will be related to data management of the current ERP System. The range of projects includes developing and documenting SQL queries for support of the user community, and writing data reports to enhance and expedite the flow of data to the manufacturing and production teams. Time permitting, some front-end web page development may be explored.
- ERP System Technical Support
- Technical Support documentation development
- Database Query Development
- Report writing using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a four year university or college with a degree in information systems, computer science, or related field
- Strong academic foundation
- Excellent problem solving skills
Software/Computer Skills and Required Skill Level:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in relaying information
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced team environment
- Windows Operating systems, Intermediate
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), Intermediate
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment. By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resource Department at (310) 363-6000.
<< Back to Current Openings
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED