Enterprise Project Manager Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company?s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
Eloqua is looking for a passionate and talented Enterprise Project Manager to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
The Enterprise Project Manager provides overall leadership to coordinate projects from initiation through delivery. They will serve as the solution architect by liaising between client and internal team resources to ensure that all requirements are met. This role requires solid product knowledge and comfort in presenting solution options. The incumbent must ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget. They will work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. This person provides pre-sales support by scoping, preparing estimates and presentations. Eloqua?s projects require a high level of product proficiency. The selected candidate will work independently on clients of all sizes (especially large enterprise).
- Leads the implementation of the Eloqua platform by providing project management and high level solution design and deployment expertise in conjunction with supp from the project team
- Provides guidance and support to implementation consultants and technical consultants who are delivering on client facing PS engagements, including best practices in marketing and product configuration
- Manages resource forecasting, load balancing, risk mitigation, client escalations
- Develops internal process and infrastructure improvements, project status reports, and scoping documents
- Takes on other tasks and assignments as needed/assigned
- Ensures all PS engagements are delivered within the allotted time and specified scope, with integrity and to the highest degree of client satisfaction
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in: project management roles increasing in scope and responsibility
- Managing multiple large scale software/SaaS implementation projects, leading clients and distributed resources via established methodology and clear/accurate project documentation
- Marketing/demand generation program strategy, execution and lifecycles including asset development, list acquisition and segmentation
- SFDC and/or other CRM platforms (integration, administration, etc.)
- Developing and managing project plans
- Familiarity with Other marketing automation platforms
- 4 year university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science / Technology
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED