Enterprise SAAS Support Engineer Tegrity
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The ideal candidate for this position will possess demonstrable skills associated with a world-class, high-performance, customer-focused, support culture that results in satisfied, successful customers. The Tegrity Enterprise SAAS Support Engineer is responsible for answering complex inquiries about functionality, usage and integration of the Tegrity service in a timely manner. The ESSE gathers technical details, investigates and re-creates issues, diagnoses problems, provides resolutions, and maintains complete and accurate written documentation about each case. S/he communicates effectively with customers via phone, email and web. S/he will become an expert on the Tegrity Campus 2.0 service. The ESSE is a high-caliber, personable, technically-oriented individual who is dedicated to being a key resource for our customers and partners. The ESSE must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and diagnostic skills. The ESSE is expected to be independent, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical support services. The Enterprise SAAS Support Engineer is a member of the Tegrity Client Services team and reports to the Sr. Director of Client Services.
- Act as a primary support contact between Tegrity and its customers, to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues and provide technical assistance.
- Provide level 2/3 telephone- and electronic based (email/web-based) technical support.
- Complete assigned implementation project tasks of installing, configuring, and integrating the Tegrity Campus 2.0 virtual appliance.
- Answer technical questions, verify and resolve technical problems, and suggest appropriate workarounds.
- Perform root-cause analysis by verifying technical facts and developing logical conclusions.
- Describe issue resolutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Deliver professional, clear, and articulate oral and written communication.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Record and maintain accurate and timely details and status of all case activity in the request tracking system.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in service functionality and use that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Represent Tegrity to customers in a positive, professional, pleasant, and responsive manner. Manage problems and handle difficult situations calmly and effectively.
- Follow up with customers on any open issues.
- Escalate issues internally, as necessary.
- Work with other business units, including R&D and Customer Care/Success, as required to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Identify and document client feature requests in the CRM database.
- Create and contribute to the development of solutions, techniques and best practices in the Tegrity knowledgebase for use by customers.
- Participate in shift work as required.
- Bright, personable, energetic individual who is organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Proven professional success delivering high-quality technical service and support.
- 2-4 years of experience working directly with external customers in a technical customer support environment for an enterprise software or software as a service company.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Strong computer application troubleshooting skills, using critical thinking to identify root cause and resolutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills. Able to clearly document issues and communicate status and resolution.
- Accomplished in supporting complex web-applications.
- Adept at troubleshooting issues on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, and MAC OSX operating systems.
- Solid understanding and practical experience with:
o Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, and Windows Media Servers
o Networking protocols, firewalls, and Proxy servers
o MS SQL server queries
o XML-based data integration
o Active Directory and LDAP user authentication integration
- Skilled in using XML, XSLT, DOM, HTML and other Web technologies.
- Proficient creating scripts (i.e., batch, JScript, CScript, Perl) and programming using ASP.net.
- Experience using CRM and/or helpdesk call tracking and issue tracking tools.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time pressures.
- Team player who can also work autonomously.
- Able to work 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm PT shift.
This is an individual contributor, full-time position.
||2520 Mission College Boulevard |
Santa Clara, CA 95054
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED