Enterprise Sales Engineer, Northwest Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a Splunk Senior Sales Engineer, you'll be the primary technical resource for the Enterprise Field Sales team.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and services.
- Splunk SEs must be able to answer technical questions from customer's regarding Splunk technology, features, solutions, applications as well as articulate Splunk technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- You must be able to identify all technical issues of your assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, and you must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer's technical staff.
- You must be able to demonstrate Splunk products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field marketing events such as conferences and trade shows.
- You must be willing to travel to visit prospects and customers, and to engage in onsite customer work when required.
- You must be willing to work closely with the technical members of our various Splunk partners to ensure their success with customers and prospects.
- This candidate must be willing to technically support all members of the Enterprise sales team via onsite visits, conference calls, email, or webinar sessions, even when an opportunity is not within the SE's immediate region or location.
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs is also important.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a proven track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology.
- You should be comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization and rapidly expanding customer base.
- You must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- You need to be organized and analytical, and be able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
Location:This position will cover the North West U.S. region. Candidate should be located in Seattle, WA area.
Requirements: I've already done that!
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services.
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies.
- Some database query language (SQL), report development is desirable.
- Some Unix based scripting language (Perl, Python, *sh) is desirable.
- Domain expertise with IT Operations, Application Management and/or security/compliance is desirable.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
||This position will cover the |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED