Enterprise Sales Engineer New Relic
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED New Relic
Enterprise Sales Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing software company - pre-IPO, SaaS model, cloud-related, and led by entrepreneurs who have done it all before? New Relic is in a great space, is on the move - AND could use your unique talents. Our mission, indeed our passion, is making web applications run better, making life easier for developers, and turbo-charging the world's web and mobile apps.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Engineer who will present, implement, and optimize use of our innovative tools. You might be relatively new to SE work -- or perhaps you are a developer who gets juiced leading projects and working with customers. In either case, we'll work with you to come up to speed with what it takes to be a successful SE.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at New Relic have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, enthusiasm about pushing the edge . . . and want to have some fun along the way. We provide great work, a unique product, and some of the finest co-workers you can imagine. As a 100% SaaS company, there is very limited travel -- unlike other SEs out there, you'll be going home most nights!
- Conduct virtual product demos and technical sales support
- Drive implementation and deployment
- Develop strong customer relationships and further penetrate major accounts
- Respond to customer requests for additional services, ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Contribute to creation of best practices and product innovation
- And . . . very limited travel (5%)
- Two or more years as a Sales Engineer, Consultant, or Support Engineer doing virtual implementations and demos
- Four or more years as a software developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers (internal or external)
- Experience working with one or more of the following languages - Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby,node.js, or Python.
- A style that readily conveys engagement, creativity, and competence
- Experience with a SaaS delivery model would be great
A little about us:
New Relic is a software analytics company that, on behalf of our customers, makes sense of billions of metrics about millions of applications, all in real time. Our comprehensive SaaS-based solution for web and mobile applications consolidates the performance monitoring data into a single, powerful interface. Our 90,000+ customers use New Relic every day to optimize more than three million applications.
New Relic is a San Francisco Best Places to Work award winner, an Oregon "Top Workplace" award winner, named a leader in the Gartner's 2013 "Magic Quadrant" for APM companies, a Top 100 OnDemand Company, Best of SaaS (THINKStrategies), Top 100 Coolest Cloud Computing (CRN); 10 Cloud Management Companies to Watch (NetworkWorld) - the list of accolades goes on. More important than all of that: we provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, stock options and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc) -- all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up. We can help with relocation and are open to H1-B transfers.
New Relic is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers' means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job, product, and/or company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/7s6mz7t
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED