Enterprise Technical Consultant HubSpot
Enterprise Technical Consultant (ETC) description:
Requirements for the ETC position:
- ETCs work as part of a team with Account Managers and Consultants to help our Enterprise customers successfully and sustainably meet their marketing goals with HubSpot software.
- ETCs provide advanced technical assistance to our Enterprise customers.
- ETCs are responsible for working with our Enterprise customers to help them get the HubSpot software set up properly and completely.
- ETCs are responsible for providing advanced CRM integration assistance to our Enterprise customers.
- ETCs are responsible for delivery of advanced custom projects for our Enterprise customers.
Helpful, but not required:
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to think on your feet with clients.
- Comfortable on the phone speaking to clients and in person
- Able to write HTML/CSS from scratch and debug in Chrome dev tools or Firebug
- Experience and knowledge of APIs and how to write scripts against them (REST APIs)
- Inbound marketing knowledge
- Experience working with other web based applications, such as Salesforce.com
- Experience writing server side code such as Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, .NET, etc...
- Experience scripting Salesforce with APEX code
- B.A. or B.S. degree (M.S. or an M.B.A. is a plus).
- 3+ years programming or technical experience (sales engineer experience preferred).
||Cambridge, MA |