Entry Level Sales Data Coordinator Instructure
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology company that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we're looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our company has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
The Sales Data Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining and updating data in Salesforce. The coordinator will also import additional data from sales representatives into Salesforce and generate weekly reports to help the sales team see areas where there is progress and need for improvement. This role has potential to grow into other sales operaton and coordination roles with exceptional performance. This is an entry level position.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain data integrity for the sales team through Salesforce
- Enters data into Salesforce
- Research and evaluate leads for accuracy and completeness
- Assist in sales reports
Successful candidates will have the following education, experience, and skills:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Extremely organized
- Excel knowledge is a must!
- Being able to type at a fast rate
Ideal Experience: (Preferred qualifications)
- Mastery in Excel for 3 - 5 years
- Experience in working with Salesforce CRM for at least 1 year.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. We care a lot more about what people do than how nice they dress. So feel free to leave your dress clothes at home; we do.
- Lots of paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you completely covered!):
- Medical (United Healthcare)
- Dental (LifeMap)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
Fully stocked break room. Equipment provided.
||Sandy, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED