Environments / 3D Game Artist Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED GREEâs 3D team is looking for a full time, experienced game artist to join our team and help create outstanding 3D graphics for our awesome games. You will work with an incredibly talented team fueled by innovation. The position title and level can be tailored to your experience and skill sets.
- Create assets for the environments that make up our 3D Games and Isometric worlds.
- Work closely with the art directors and game designers to provide art assets for our mobile games, in-game cinematics, and marketing pieces.
- Work with the technical team to continue development of the 3d pipeline.
- Production experience in games using Maya and Photoshop.
- Visual and technical understanding of 3D modeling and texturing of low poly models.
- An exceptional knowledge of games development, pipeline, and general 3D.
- Strong foundation in light, color, and detail in regards to texturing.
- A strong technical knowledge of tools and pipelines.
- The want to collaborate and share in the game art and designs.
- 3+ years experience in games development.
- Â Extensive mobile experience.
- A good eye for layout and set dressing.
- Ability to layout bones and rigging for creatures. Â
Â *Please include a link to your online portfolio.Â
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services