ERP Application Consultant/Business Analyst
Infor, is the leading worldwide Systemi Solution Provider. We are experiencing rapid growth in our Consulting Services demand. We are seeking ERP Consultants who will be responsible for the implementation and support of our package ERP solutions for System21, XA, LX (BPCS).
The role will involve the delivery of ERP solutions to mainly small/mid size businesses. Responsibilities will include the following:
· On-site and/or remote implementation of the ERP application.
· Implementation planning studies
· Consult with customers on business process improvements and how to manage a business change program
· Analyse document business requirements
· Create and maintain positive customer relationships
· Build and maintain general business acumen including ongoing learning, industry knowledge and areas of nominated specialty
· On-site and/or web-based training with client
· Non project specific consulting (ad-hoc)
The position requires the disposition and ability to deal with senior client representatives and
the ability to identify needs and specify effective solutions to clients.
A solid understanding of at least 5 of the following areas is essential all are desirable:
1. Financial Accounting
3. Product Lifecycle Management ( PLM)
4. Order Processing
5. Inventory Management and Warehousing
6. Manufacturing / MRP
7. Supply Chain Management (SCM)
8. Equipment Servicing
9. Workflow / Process Automation
12. Application Managed Services (AMS)
13. Cloud Computing or SaaS.
14. Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) .
These are career positions and the ideal candidates will exhibit the potential to progress into more senior roles.
A minimum of two years' experience in ERP systems implementation and support is expected. Systemi ERP experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
There will be a requirement to travel nationally and through Europe but world wide travel may be a possibility.